Chilworth Mews, Paddington, Westminster, London, W2
Chilworth Mews is an interesting mews with spacious period mews houses on one side and on the other, car parking and the back of the office blocks in Eastbourne Terrace. The car park replaces the northern row of mews houses that were heavily damaged during the second world war.
Chilworth Mews originally appears in the 1847 Paddington Map as Charles Mews, the name for which it was known until 1912.
BOROUGH: City of Westminster.