A small mews made up of period houses, a modern apartment building and some businesses. It was named as such in 1937 when Chelsea Grove and Clifton Place were combined into a single thoroughfare and named “Cavaye Place” in honour of the Major-General William Frederick Cavaye. (Ref. Wikipedia).
Being just off ‘The Beach’ area of the Fulham road, it is close to all shops, amenities and transport links of the area.
BOROUGH: Kensington and Chelsea.