Rented properties need careful management if they are to generate the best returns. Our professional management team works to protect your investment, ensure everything runs smoothly and keep your tenants happy.
For more information on Lurot Brand’s Property Management department or to talk to a member of our team, please call us on 020 7479 1901
or click here to email us directly
Some landlords prefer to do most of the management themselves, others to delegate everything to us: we offer tailor-made packages for all landlords. Other services include temporary management to cover absences, periodic inspections, reports and troubleshooting. All tenants have access to a 24-hour emergency contact, and we offer key holding facilities. Our aim is to take the hassle out of property investment.
TAILOR MADE MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Landlords can pick and mix services to meet their individual needs. Lurot Brand's offerings include:
- Ingoing Tenancy Pack: We obtain two quotations for cleaning, organise a gas certificate and an EPC and notify the utility companies. £100 plus VAT
- Outgoing Tenancy Pack: We advise on costings for dilapidations and notify the utility companies (maximum 2 hours). £100 plus VAT
- Holiday Management Cover: We provide 24-hour cover for emergencies and arranging any minor repairs in your absence. A float will be required and if unused will be returned in full immediately at the end of the cover period. £50 per week plus VAT
- Mid Tenancy Inspection and Report: £75 plus VAT for up to three bedrooms - price on application for larger properties.
- Key Holding Facility: We will hold keys available for tenants and tradespeople for properties close to our offices in the Hyde Park Estate and South Kensington. £5 per week plus VAT (payable 6 months in advance)
- Troubleshooting: The services of an experienced and qualified lettings advisor to help with problems ranging from preparing properties for optimal letting to landlord/tenant issues. £50 per hour plus VAT.
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Our service starts with a meeting to discuss the property and the landlord's individual requirements in detail.
- Every new tenant is provided with a “Welcome Pack” which includes laminated lists of 24hr emergency numbers.
- Routine repairs and maintenance are carried out automatically by qualified tradesmen.
- All safety regulations including Gas Certificates and Environmental Performance Certificates are obtained and updated as necessary.
- Payment of outgoings such as council tax and utility bills are made in good time.
- Routine Inspections are made and written reports supplied to the landlord.
- Electricity, gas, water and phone companies are dealt with.
- And..........much more. Our aim is to make property investment profitable and painless.